5-7 March, 2021
Carbon Copy TV by Martin Kling is an audiovisual concept, documenting and developing the cultural scene in Stockholm. In his own words "Hearing and seeing is equally important in CC experiences. Its coherence is space and time. What is seen shall be as enjoyable as what is heard."
For the launch of the CCTV headquarters, Martin is bringing together some of the best in the electronic music scene, while inviting NAVA to curate the Saturday visual experience. Expect to see some Visualia superstars in this adventure of visual weirdness!
- 15-17 Jonas Johansson / DAMM aka Joel Mull
- 17-18 Video Kling LIVE / PRO424
- 18-19 Skaggis / Parallax Deep
- 19-20 Jaime Reyes / Art Alfie
- 20-21 Annie Tådne / Dorisburg LIVE
- 21-22 Spherical Aberration / Nicolai Zellmani
- 22-23 Away From People / Jesper Dahlbäck
- 23-24 Folded Visuals / Alexi Delano
- 24-01 Jenny Forsgren / Martin Kling
- 01-02 ssusui / Bella Sarris
- 02-03 EBO / Marble
- 03-04 TigerFistUnhinged / Stefan Kits
Installation by Torbjörn Fernström.
As the stage remain closed during 2021, creating momentary blitzes of otherwordly experiences is both increasingly challenging and exciting. We see this as an opportunity for a micro-residency of sorts, and look forward to experimenting our way into spring.